Space Station - Proto ?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Space Station - Proto ?

:en: I don't know about the right section for my question, so I write it down here. Yesterday I got a Station, that looks a little different that the others, i saw. It has a clear ramp to the right. :ops:

I like it and try to take it for my own station. Does anyone knows somthing about this strange thing ? Take a look at the pics I've added. The last one shows the ramp of the "first" station in the gameroom for the difference.

Thanks

Mario
    Bilder
    • whiteramp_top.jpg

109,27 kB, 800×238, 125 mal angesehen
    • WhiteRamp_front.jpg

130,74 kB, 800×525, 137 mal angesehen
    • whiteramp_zoom.jpg

103,66 kB, 800×550, 121 mal angesehen
    • z_BlackRamp.jpg

143,74 kB, 800×356, 99 mal angesehen
    Nicht genutzte Intelligenz ist im Ergebnis genauso wie nicht vorhandene Intelligenz
  • And the last is the most known difference in Stations, the translite.

First one is the one, what is inside the machine with the clear ramp and the other one shows the one of my other machine with the "normal" black ramp.

Mario
    Bilder
    • translite_holes.jpg

139,54 kB, 422×424, 96 mal angesehen
    • Trans_without.jpg

104,95 kB, 500×412, 87 mal angesehen
    Nicht genutzte Intelligenz ist im Ergebnis genauso wie nicht vorhandene Intelligenz
  • I'd checked this and found a lot of different serials on the boards. Where to find the date on the BB ? But if this is a proto, shouldn't there also be a target in the upper lane ? It is also missed .. .and there ARE machines, which had one.

Mario
    Bilder
    • missingTarget.jpg

140,86 kB, 800×416, 83 mal angesehen