Aaron Spelling by DE

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Aaron Spelling by DE

I have been asked to post some of the rare and unusual in my collection, but not really sure what Topic to put it under? Hope the "Mods" will approve :D

I had been asked to scratch build an Aaron Spelling starting from just the playfield and translight. Its based off of the Lethal Weapon3 machine with different game roms, and artwork all around. In the process of building Game # 3, (Only 2 were made originally) I found playfield #4 and the plastics/translight. So Im in process of building my machine when Im not already burried under a pile of work.

You have to keep in mind that there were no holes drilled, no dimples, no template of where and what gets placed where. I could only use the LW3 pf for a drill template for posts.
    Bilder
    • PDR_0002.jpg

90,24 kB, 600×800, 112 mal angesehen
    • PDR_0008.jpg

49,92 kB, 600×800, 102 mal angesehen
  • The photos are of machine # 3 and yes there is a backglass for it. Machine # 4 is still in "Parts" here at the house. Its the proto field for this game as the artwork was screened over LW3 inserts. Spellings inserts are different colors. The flesh tones are also more "orange" like the family has great sun tan's :cool: I will post more photos.

Mike
  • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher