Lord of the Rings - Complete sets of original figures for sale

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Lord of the Rings - Complete sets of original figures for sale

Hi, I have two sets of the LOTR figures for sale. These are only listed here. These are the original figures that came with the first run of the LOTR pin in 2003, and includes Gandalf the White on Shadowfax. Both sets are complete with all separate weapons and bases. A few of the figures came with the bases glued on from the factory (Aragorn on Horse and Dark Rider). Both sets contain 8 figures Mint in original protective plastic inserts and are new and 4 figures that are loose, complete and in excellent condition. Here are pictures of the sets.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/leondias/Pinball%20set%20%204_zpszpspjffj.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/leondias/Pinball%20set%20%205_zpsfw5oalqj.jpg]

Price: $199.00
    Shipping: 1st Class Parcel: $22.50, Priority Mail (Includes Tracking and Insurance) $ 44.30

I have other sets, singles (including the later Gandalf the Grey on foot, used on runs 2 and on) and add-on sets (Armies of the Dead, Sauron, Treebeard, Cave Troll) listed on another site. If anyone is interested I could drop them off that list to sell here. I can offer lower prices due to fee savings. I combine shipping.

Trades: This is a very long shot, but what I collect is figures and am looking for plastic medieval types toy figures made or sold in Germany from 60's to 70's. My main scale is 54mm - 60mm and need basically everything medieval or ancient made by such companies as Timpo, Plasty, Elastolin or Herald (middle sized 'weichplastic steckfiguren'). There are some standard prices established, on German seller sites, so we can trade fairly retail for retail values. Like I said a long shot, but worth mentioning! I can post pics of what I am looking for if anyone would like.

Thanks,
    Tom