Arcade Novelties Grand Opening - Pinball t-shirts, caps, mug

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Arcade Novelties Grand Opening - Pinball t-shirts, caps, mug

Hi guys,

My name is Dave and I've just launched a new store called Arcade Novelties. This is a store created “for game fans by a game fan”. I currently offer around 70 game titles available on over 1400 products. These are items that feature genuine, true-to-original artwork that has been officially licensed. In addition, you’ll find lots of cool merchandise featuring authentic company logos and slogans, including my “now-famous” retro Gottlieb clock as seen on my homegameroom.com page.

But it doesn't stop there. I’m also working on securing agreements with other notable game manufacturers, so expect to see an even bigger selection of titles and brands in the coming months.

That said, if you don’t see a particular game that you’re looking for, let me know as I plan on keeping a running list of the most-in-demand titles and will endeavour to make them available as soon as possible.

If you’d like to be the first to know about new products, special discounts, and promotions, I encourage you to sign up for my monthly email newsletter.

To celebrate my Grand Opening, I’m offering a $5 discount to Pinballz.net members when you spend over $40 at my store. Simply enter coupon code “Cafepoa540” at checkout. This special offer is only valid until Oct 16, 2008.

Ordering is easy. You can order online at your convenience, or call toll-free 1-877-809-1659 to order by phone 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EST Monday through Saturday, or 1-402-517-4480 for International customers.

Most important of all, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, all orders are backed by a 30-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.

There’s a lot of cool gift items that would make awesome Birthday or Christmas gifts for those of us that love pinball. Whether it’s a game you currently own, or perhaps an old favourite that is “gone but not forgotten”, I think you’ll find something at Arcade Novelties that will make you smile!

Thanks,

Dave

arcadenovelties.com
    usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/dmp65